Science in a Nutshell® - Work: Plane and SimpleGrades 5th Grade - 6th Grade
Investigate inclined planes, screws, and wedges. Calculate data and use graphs to record work. Measure and compare the amount of force needed to move objects. Each Nutshell includes: Each Class Pack includes 6 kits of one title, 7 activity guides, and 19 journals.
- 8-12 activities that develop a specific science topic
- Quality materials for 1-3 students
- An Activity Guide with simple, clearly written instructions
- 3 Activity Journals to record student observations and data, and apply writing skills
- Consumable materials for 6 uses
Each Class Pack includes 6 kits of one title, 7 activity guides, and 19 journals.
|Science in a Nutshell® - Work: Plane and Simple||WW750-2868||$45.00|